Saturday, August 7, 2010

A snipit of my European Adventure !


Oh, the Eiffel Tower. On my trip to Europe I had the adventurous opportunity to go to the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France. It was so cool! I got to go all the way up to the very top and see all of Paris, a view I though I'd never see. But as you can see God had other plans for me. :) - I took this photo at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower while we waited to board the elevator. I was trying to take as many pictures as I could. I took this picture for a reason actually. I had a photography list I have to complete for a teacher. The one of the topics on the list was, Take a picture of old things. So I put this picture on photoshop and made it look even more ancient than it really looks in real life! Black and white just add more meaning to pictures.

2 comments: