Saturday, March 13, 2010

Converse Poster


This is my Converse Poster. I have come to love the amazing Photoshop! I just recently got photoshop for christmas, and couldn't wait to get started. This poster i made i took myself and edited myself.

I took this picture on my front porch. I changed the color of the metal shoelace holes to pink by using the Magnetic Lasso Tool, then using the paint brush to make them pink and then lowered the opacity to make them look like they're actually that color.Then i colored the All star shoe tounges orange then lowered the opacity. To make the picture a little more eye catching I put a layer on it to make it look like an old picutre. When i put the word Converse on there, I put it sideways so if it were in a display window it would draw the eye to what the product was.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go girlie! Love the blog layout and design. Funky and fresh!! And, NICE work on the Converse poster. Very professional. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you create!

    ReplyDelete