Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The White Christmas Tree

This winter, In my beautiful home town, it snowed 8 inches or more! As long as I have lived here It has never snowed so much. It soooo beautiful! I couldnt believe my peepers! It was white ALL around, on the trees,the houses,the roads. It was just amazing. I took this photo in my front yard,one day when it was snowing. I wanted to capture the amazing creation of snow made by my Father. I fixed this photo in Photoshop Elements 8. The picture itself was kinda blury in the background so naturally the eye would draw immediately to the tree and the snow. I sharpened the tree to make it seem more realistic and the perfect detail and gentleness of the snow flakes.When I got into Photoshop I blurred the the background a little more with the blur filter and made it black and white. having the background blurred and black and white makes the person looking a the photo wonder what is in the back ground.I think it is so amazing how God created everything and it all has a purpose and its made flawless and unique just like you and me.Genesis 1: 27 " So created man in his own image,in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them."

No comments:

Post a Comment