Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Friends forever!


My friends are one of the most important things in my life. God has blessed me with the most loving and amazing fiends in the world! I have been friends with my five best fiends for a long time,but as you can see only four of us are in this picture. One of my best friends graduated last year, but all five of us still stay in touch with each other and actually see each other alot. I have been best friends with one of my friends for almost 17 years! My other two friends, I've been friends with them for about 14 years. My friends and I always have adventures just us four,but most of all with our church youth group! We're always together! This picture was taken at the park. It was originally taken in color but I thought that it would add memories in some way if were in black and white. I played around with the coloring with this picture,like by adding different colors with the black and white, but in the end this is what I ended up with. :)
Proverbs 17:17 "A friends loves at all times." Thank you God for my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment